In addition to forthcoming work and work in progress listed here, I am working on the following:
(1) On the History of Facts, a book on the notion of fact from Aristotle to Russell via Brentano and 19th-Century phenomenology and intentionality-inspired philosophy of mind. On the History of Facts is a plea for history of philosophy. Its central issue (When did the notion of fact emerge in the history of philosophy?) was the main motivation I had to write Against Facts (which is purely systematic.)
(2) Hein van den Berg (main author) and I are working at a paper on the history and philosophy of biology.
(3) Hein, Pauline van Wierst and I are planning a Bolzano paper relying on SalVe (to understand what SalVe is, check out this page, under text-mining).
(4) Hein and I, together with Lisa and Yvette, possibly Katjoesja, are planning a Quine paper relying on SalVe (to understand what SalVe is, check out this page, under text-mining).
Slightly further down the road are two papers:
- Bolzano’s grounding and Ought-implies-Can (paper, possibly with Johan Blok)
- Bolzano’s mereology (paper, possibly together with Jeroen Smid).
For current projects, see here.